Search results

1. R

Marketplace freestyle

Just another freestyle I spotted on Marketplace. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/790053093048929/ It looks complete from what I can see......... Ross
  2. R

Wiring for freestyle

Hi All.... I just wanted to find out what the general consensus is for the wiring loom on a freestyle? Is the best/preferred option to start with a mini loom and strip it back to just the essentials? Or have you guys doing builds from the kit made up a loom from scratch as it doesn't...
  3. R

Freestyle rear suspension bushes

Hi Everyone Has anyone got info on the correct bushes for the rear suspension tie rods? These are the kit supplied (kit specific?) by the looks of it and I wanted to know which bushes are known to fit these as the ones on my buggy will need replacing and I wasn't sure if they were mini or...
  4. R

Freestyle LSV Project

Hi Everyone...... I though it was time to at least start my build thread and get something going so here we go! I have been looking for inspiration before I started anything, which is my usual way, to get a feel for what I would like the final project to look like so I have some angles to work...
  5. R

Freestyle fibreglass nose

Hi My freestyle came without the nose section so I will put the feelers out now for anyone that might have one or is willing to lend one out to have copied and then possibly have a few made so there is finally some stock of them out there so they aren't as rare as they are now! Thanks...
  6. R

New member with a Freestyle

Hi All. after quite a bit of searching for a freestyle I have finally got my hands on one! I will start a build thread at some point but just wanted to say hi to you all as I am sure I will have loads of questions and queries as I do the build (rebuild) of the freestyle. What section is best...