Search results

1. J

I've got a Freestyle

yeh, we've got a 4 wheel minimum rule on the farm, someone had a proper bad accident on a bike, so there's an unwritten rule about them
  2. J

I've got a Freestyle

It's kinda what I'm thinking, but what else can I buy for similar money that'll be that much fun around the fields?
  3. J

I've got a Freestyle

So I'm having a blast with the freestyle, basically hammering around the fields. A chap has just offered be £1,500 for it, I paid a few quid less than that, but after 4 trips to Minispares for countless things, I'm thinking that's not far off the right price. I'm now torn between trying to IVA...
  4. J

I've got a Freestyle

ok, thanks for the advice. I'm in about £800 so far, I'm just about to start stripping it down for powder coating. and I'm taking the seats to be upholstered. and I'm currently waiting for a new dash/instrument panel to finish printing
  5. J

I've got a Freestyle

A chap I've been to see today thinks that the engine number on the reg document is more than likely my engine and not the one on the current registered buggy
  6. J

I've got a Freestyle

My local IVA centre are just up the road from me and said they'll have a chat with me. I'm kinda worried I'm going to drop someone in the s**t if they've swapped the VIN and Plate from mine
  7. J

I've got a Freestyle

Alan, if this Freestyle was SVA'd, does that mean it still is? I want to get it back on the road. I'm looking at powder coating the frame and giving it some love. I went to a hill climb yesterday and I've decided that I want to enter the Freestyle next year, so I've given myself a year to...
  8. J

I've got a Freestyle

So I've spent last night racing the farm with the Freestyle and I've kinda changed my mind, I've grown pretty fond of it, so I'm changed my mind for now about selling it. I'm now after some better seats.
  9. J

I've got a Freestyle

ok, it's running like a dream now. trouble is, it's way too fast for my kids, so I'm gonna put it back on the market, if anyone is interested, please let me know via DM
  10. J

I've got a Freestyle

Hi all. I'm now the happy owner of a blue freestyle, so I figured I'm come and say Hi. It needs a little bit of love, so I might be asking a few questions here if that's cool. I'm not intending to make the buggy road legal, but it looks like it once was, as it's got "Newark 09" stickers on...