4" to 100mm PCD

Angel Boy

So I know that the fitting of 100mm PCD wheels on the Mini 4" hubs is a no no, but I have a set of 16" 100 PCD alloys with tyres sat in my garage that I would love to use.  Not only because I think they might look good, but it'll save my self a few quid in the process, but only if I can get them to fit safely.

So have any of you guys used 100mm PCD wheels in the past and if so how did you fit them?  If it's going to cost mega bucks to get things converted then I'll scrap the idea, but for a couple of quid I can get them safely fitted then I'm up for it.

Andy

Mini Mad Max

Hi andy,
I remember reading somewhere on here about some bmw mini alloys that fitted fine. The only problem was that after a while it ruined the stud pattern. If i can remember, i think danny said that he used those dome shaped nuts so it had a better fit.
Hope this helps.
Max

Phaeton

Staff member
I fitted a new Mini alloys to my last buggy without any problems or at least any I was aware of. Didn't keep them on long as I didn't like them, had an issue with the offset & had to use 25mm spacers. I've known people in the past use wobble bolts but no idea if they make wobble nuts.

Alan...