After rear shocks !

CAW

Hi still new to all this,

Can anyone tell me the ones to go for, We'll be near Minisport tomorrow, so can pop in,  ;)

At the moment I've no top mounts on the rear stays that go to subframe, so there is options available to me.

Has any one used different shocks from another car maybe. Any ideas please, the car is off-road only.

thanks

Andy

Phaeton

Staff member
Andy,

Personally I wouldn't buy them from Minisport, I would just go to the local factors, or Fleecebay.

Alan...

Steves2580

Andy,

If you are going passed Minisport and can pop in without much hassle!

Pop in and get all your questions answered, the guys in there are soo helpful, pick their brains and leave, simples!

Get a brochure while you're there, just something to help with your sweet dreams :D

Steve.

CAW

lol, so do you just get mini front shockers ( standard ) ? is that the case then.

taking my wife to Boundary mill so it would be rude not to pop in, ;)

Alan if I could do photos I'd start a thread up but poo with pooters :-[

Andy

Steves2580

There are loads of different shockers out there!

You could go standard or you could go full adjustable Spax (or similar). See Cedricks rebuild photos.

You'll enjoy minisport better than Boundry Mill ( thats just me [and the rest of the male population]).

Be careful in Minisport, you'll be like a child in a sweet shop!!!!!! (but don't give the cash to the misses or there will be noubt left for Minisport).

Steve.

CAW

:D, I'm no stranger in there, just never bought ow't but like to look in the corner where the odds and sods are, mmm lol, once picked up a SS back box no price on, the guy said make an offer, so i did the guy walked in the back then came back a few mins later, and said thats toooooo low. lol.......not sure why i did'nt get it  :'(

Cheap will fit the bill to be honest, as said theres no top mounts on yet.

thanks

CAW

Just to add to this, do you go for front shocks as the norm to fit on the rear ...forgot to ask

thanks