any idea for insurance

wicksie

hello im just about to turn 18 and im really wanting to get a road legal buggy instead of a car but i want to get a quote i have found an insurance company who will insure me because im only 18 but does anyone know how much the insurance might cost for a KR3 two seater multi engine road legal buggy

Phaeton

Staff member
My son is 20 & I cannot get him insured on my Freestyle. Let me know if you do find anybody

Alan...

Asbo

is there any kind of 'thresh hold' for what we shud be paying for insurance? im 42,outter city/garaged/low mileage etc,paying 140 poonds,a bit steep i feel?

Phaeton

Staff member
Try Graham Sykes, I pay £93 fully comp limited 3k but on a build it back together myself basis, think it was £130 if I wanted them to build it.

Alan...

Asbo

just got quote in for another year,£136 includes windscreen cover and uk/euro recovery. from footman james. should be interesting paying 50 bangers excess to see what kinda job they do replacing a screen?lol

Asbo

yea,cheers. im gonny try them and sykes. i'll post the quotes here. buggers wouldnt even deduct the cost of insuring the screen...even tho i explained its plastic and out of B&Q.