Anyone know this beastie?

iank

HolyCount":3bef4ibj said:

Looks like a behind the seats tank.  You can see the filler in this photo
!BV-wCNQCGk~$(KGrHgoOKi8EjlLm(rUzBKVPEYRMWQ~~_3.JPG

HolyCount

I stopped at £1900 --- who beat me then !!!!  Wasn't really worth more as it didn't look that well put together ( surprised it had an sva to be honest !!!! )

Phaeton

Staff member
I think the buyer got a bargain, it looks tidy, 1275, road legal, properly SVA'd all for just over £2K, if I was the buyer I'd be very happy, if I was the seller very unhappy.

Alan...

checknov

im now the proud owner of said 'beastie'  cant pick it up till next week though which is irritating to say the least, and a 10 hr round trip. 

First spotted these when i was about 11 and now i managed to get one at 26, it looks quite well put together just 'well weathered' you can see it on the freestyle buggy gallery on the muddy buggies home page. (looks like when it was first built)

i had hoped to get a kit to build from scratch but with it being quite difficult to get a kit and seeming to be such a headache with the iva i think i got a bargin. 

plan is to play over summer and hopefully rebuild from scratch over winter. the idea is to end up with my own car done my own way and get the build experience with out the hastle of the iva.

that and the plate was thought to be worth something.  im not fussed about that sort of thing so i checked it out and the first valuation of the plates is £894.  i think that may be a bit optimistic but ill defiantly look more into it and hopfully i can make a bit back towards the rebuild :)

Mini Mad Max

Welcome and congratulations on your new buggy :D
The forum and all the guys are bundles of help!
Where abouts are you based, you should put yourself on our members map.
Max

HolyCount

Ah-ha -- Bidder 6 I presume !!!  You swine !!!  Only kidding  ;D

Yes, if t'were me I would treat it to a rebuild.  Welcome along t'forum, you lucky man  ;D ;D

Phaeton

Staff member
Congratulations, on your purchase, as I said I think you've got a bargain. You're quite close to 2 long standing members, Danny the founder & Esdebe (Simon) I'm sure if you get stuck with anything you could visit to sort it out.

On a real cheeky note, what you fetching it in/on? Just thought you might have room to put another buggy in/on & I could collect from you. THIS ONE

Alan...

Radar

welcome checknov hope you enjoy your new purchase and get involved with all there is here (trips, meets, shows etc ) maybe see you at one of them .. Take care

Radar