BIG ENGINE/CARBS ETC

Asbo

anyone selling or know of a big mini enjin for sale? ideally,im lookin for a 1340+ with big carbs etc?

Phaeton

Staff member
I thought all Mini engines were the same size or how else would they fit in the subframe?  ;D

Alan...

Asbo

physically yes......im after big cc's tho? 1360 wi big carbs be sweet? cam'd n carb'd b nice.

Danny

Administrator
lol I had a 1380 for a short while... well 20 miles actually went like the clappers then give up the ghost! I bought my 1340 off Dave never been lit.... still running it in but when its set up it will go like shit off a shovel!!

Danny

PS I will probably buy a weber when I get back.... again!

FFTS

I have one but its attached to my buggy and up for sale. Also have a twin webber 40 I could throw in. See for sale section.

Mini Mad Max

Danny I no longer want that weber 45 dcoe you sold me, if you want it back. It's changed hands a few times lol :D
Max

Danny

Administrator
Hello Max

I might do actually!!...lo but I wont really have any spare funds till after the trip.. april 2010...lol

you gonna just use a carb?

Danny

Mini Mad Max

Yeah just a 1.75" SU untill i build up a bigger better engine with a supercharger... dun dun dun :D!
The weber is going on The Mini Forum classifieds now.
Max

Mini Mad Max

I don't know if i will finish it in time, but i really need to because of the lee-way on the fuel tank runs out by next april. I reckon i'm in with a chance of doing it.
How about the last person to get their's to pass IVA buys the other one a beer lol.
Does anyone know the specific date that the lee-way runs out? And if you fail the test before it runs out, do you get a re-test under the same conditions.
Max

jason_l

Mini Mad Max":3g1zg9o4 said:
I don't know if i will finish it in time, but i really need to because of the lee-way on the fuel tank runs out by next april. I reckon i'm in with a chance of doing it.
How about the last person to get their's to pass IVA buys the other one a beer lol.
Does anyone know the specific date that the lee-way runs out? And if you fail the test before it runs out, do you get a re-test under the same conditions.
Max

Deal! so if you win i will buy you a beer.................you won't be allowed to drink it till your 18 but i will buy it for you  :D :D

HolyCount

Get it bought in a bottle -- then open it at 18 ---- might taste awful but will still have a little fizz left !!  Or make it champers  ::) ;D

jason_l

Danny":2x3lor0o said:
It would appear I have started a trend with these tickers....lol

HAHA yep your to blame!!!! What you doing on here anyway, get back to the beer and beach!!!! :p

Mini Mad Max

Weber has been sold as i needed rid of it for funds as soon as possible. My money dried out today when i bought a load of chequerplate. But now i'm rich again :D
More work to be done on the buggy now ;D
Max