Blitz 2 For Sale ------ SOLD

pinky_greeny

For Sale:

Blitz 2 

Spec:
Black and silver frame
Silver Side pannels
BLITZWORLD custom made front pannel, ( Original front pannel in silver also supplied )
Driver and passenger window webbing (removable)
Front wire grill
Mini 1275cc engine, block and head painted red, exhaust and manifold finished in gunmetal grey
New sealed Gel Battery
12" Mini Light Alloys with Snow & Mud Remould tyres
2 X Mamba black vinyl bucket seats
2 X Red Sabelt 4 point harnesses
10" Mini steering wheel ( Extra room for the legs and knees )
Disc brakes front and rear
Adjustable coilovers on the front
Mini rubber cone and dampers on the rear
Starter panel with starter button mounted in front of drivers seat
Gear leaver reduced in length to increase passenger room
4 X Mudguards ( Not mounted in photos )

Massive set of spares, including:
Spare engine 1275cc complete with gear box
Spare cylinder head 1275cc
12" Mini Light Alloy wheel with road tyre
4 X 12" steel wheels with road tyres
Wiring loom off original Mini
Numerous master cylinders, clutch cylinders and brake pipes / connectors
And more

About the car:
I am the second owner of the car, purchased it off the previous owner who had it from new about 3 years ago. Have spent much time doing the Blitz up and getting running well. Last year Blitzworld did some work on the car, including fabricating a new front pannel, which in my opinion looks better than the original NCF one, and gives better visability. The Blitz is now in good condition and ready to use off road. I used to race a Blitz 1 ( Half way down the page, car 33 http://pages.zoom.co.uk/blitzracing/members_cars.htm ) at WhiteHorse Blitz Racing Club, this Blitz 2 has been finished to the same safety standard as required for racing ( if anyone decides to reform the club or something similar ). The window webbing is particularly good as incase of a roll over it protects the driver and passenger from breaking an arm! Likewise with the front mesh guard, stopping stones or other debris from entering the passenger compartment. Obviously there are scratches and a few dents here and there due to the off road nature of the vehicle, but the general finish of the vehicle is good.
This has been my pride and joy for the last 3 years, but finally it has to go as I'm at University now and don't have the time to drive it anymore.
If you need more details or more photos email me and I will get back to you ASAP

Price: £ 1995 or make an offer
SOLD
Any questions to [email protected] or [email protected]

Attachments

• blitz2hill.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 4,504
  • blitz2track.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 4,502
  • mudstock me.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 4,495

uegroup

I have tried contacting James? left message and dropped email, but no reply.

I am still interested. Where abouts is the buggy kept at present?

Cheers

Olly