Buggy for tall people

Mini Mad Max

Hi guys,
Due to sitting in a buggy and not fitting well at all, i have taken the buggy space frame to the contracters, i am verry pleased with the result. they've done a good job!

The only thing i don't like is the cost for a small job, but i re-assure myself by saying i would have made a mess of it and taken mush longer!
It's cost around £250-£300 for 8 hours work + materials. Ouchies!

What has happened is the front half of the buggy has been flipped forwads slightly then joined up at the back, you will see in pictures: http://photobucket.com/Maxs_buggy
have a look and enjoy,
Max

Phaeton

Staff member
Max think you have to make your album public or else we need a password to see the images.

Alan...

Mini Mad Max

that should work now. My photography skills aren't great so a couple of the pics are a bit blured. have a look.
max

Paul

£300 for eight hours work and materials. Pretty reasonable value if you ask me. Anyone running an engineering business and charging less is on a rollercoaster to insolvency. The only way that you would get this any cheaper is on "mates rates". The question you have to ask is "Do you trust your mates welding?". You get what you pay for.

Mini Mad Max

Yeah, In the end it was £290 for 8 hours and materials. I'm very pleased with the finish, if i'd have done it it would look like an ambicious bodge job lol. I'm now on track fro getting the buggy built and SVAd before april next year when SVA changes to IVA, so that's good.
Max