buggy play day 19th May - Mallory Park

team-x

Hi all, once again PPC mag will be holding their show 'car in the park' at mallory park race circuit on Saturday 19th May 2012. As in previous years the full size motocross track is avaliable for use and will be run by me in an all day 'drive as much as you want' format.

The circuit is suitable for most off road type vehicles including blitzs, freestyles, bajas, buggies and rails. I have driven around it in a LWB frontera and a Delica - both without grounding out.

As well as playing on the off road track, there will be lots of things to watch going around the tarmac circuit.

More details can be found at http://ppcmag.co.uk/

You can come and camp on the friday night, play all day saturday and then camp on saturday night before going home on sunday....

Call Kate Miller on 07933 704270 to book you and your toy in for a day full of fun..

Any questions? post on here otherwise see you there...... Pat

Danny

Administrator
Too far for me again to come in the buggy but i might just get up there in my normal car :)

Danny

PPC Mag

Morning All,

Just a quick update about PPC in the Park 2012 - 19th May - Mallory Park.

We have the whole off-road track to use and it would be great to see some of your club at the event. It's only £15 for prebooked tickets and to go on the off-road course just £10 for the entire day.

Anyone wishing to book, just mention Muddy Buggies and I will make sure you all have an area to congregate together and will get your club promoted as attendees within the magazine (Practical Performance Car).

Look forward to seeing some of you there, any questions drop me a line [email protected]

jim600

team-x":fbfpuwcd said:
yippee the RS200 runs again,,,,

;) :(

Big thanks to Pat for organising, some pics from the day below.

IMG_3056.jpg

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

IMG_2945.jpg

IMG_2948.jpg

IMG_2955.jpg

IMG_2960.jpg

IMG_2978.jpg

IMG_2982.jpg

IMG_2987.jpg

IMG_3018.jpg

IMG_3019.jpg

IMG_3028.jpg

IMG_3042.jpg

IMG_3044.jpg

IMG_3050.jpg

IMG_3053.jpg

team-x

Jim, you are most welcome. I'm gald you enjoyed yourself...stay tuned for future events...

Pat & Team-X

Steve

Look like you had so much fun, I will have to attend one of these meets soon. Even if just to watch.
Steve