Buggy Run August 2018 Spa-Francorchamps

Phaeton

Staff member
Just putting this out there do we need to go before Brexit

thumb.php

Phaeton

Staff member
Not saying it's on Rich, just an idea, time is the issue I think for most people, for me I'd like to do ferry from Hull to Zeebrugge then take in Belgium, France, Germany, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria & Italy before they close the borders, adds about 100 miles on

ChaosMS

Alan, the 100 miles would be worth it given the overall distance for that run, would be fantastic trip, how long do you think ? you want it long enough to enjoy it without going mental each day due to the distance you need to cover.

Danny

Administrator
I have done the stelvio on the bike... a lot of fun...

If I go I may stick the buggy on the trailer with a bike :)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Phaeton

Staff member
Danny":3b2t744o said:
You would need at least 2 weeks

Shirley not, 350-400 miles a day is doable in the buggy, 8-10 hours driving at most, so 3 days there 3 days back. Have to say I kind of like the idea of buying an open topped 2 seater Z4, SLK etc. & doing it in 2 weeks with SWMBO.

Danny if you do consider a trailer, just make sure you have all the correct documentation for it, unlike over here they have to be plated & tested.

Danny

Administrator
Phaeton":3c8bxz83 said:
Danny":3c8bxz83 said:
You would need at least 2 weeks

Shirley not, 350-400 miles a day is doable in the buggy, 8-10 hours driving at most, so 3 days there 3 days back. Have to say I kind of like the idea of buying an open topped 2 seater Z4, SLK etc. & doing it in 2 weeks with SWMBO.

Danny if you do consider a trailer, just make sure you have all the correct documentation for it, unlike over here they have to be plated & tested.
OK good shout...

It will be all perfect.... getting a bike trailer too :) hoping to get a car/bike combo so one trailer does all :)

I am going down to Monaco in April and that may be in a supercar or a mev type car if I can get my shit together

Danny

Administrator
Haha as I say I need to get my life together for that to come together :D

may end up going down on the bike again :D

Phaeton

Staff member
So we have been talking off forum about the annual run, we've done Wales now for 8 years, there are places we haven't been & places we've been to multiple times, but we're thinking of a change. going to watch the Spa F1 race 24-26 August 2018 £210 for entry & 4 days camping, Then on top of that £110 Chunnel per car,

https://www.campingf1.com/prices/show_package/51