Buggybuild uk

jayman

Starting up in business with my bro soon folks,manufacturing off/on road legal buggies,mainly concentrating on the donar car conversions,and extreme things,e.g 2.5 v6 engine powered etc.Also planning on doing the customisation,servicing,and repairs.So any special requests folks let us know. ;)
http://www.buggybuilduk.co.uk/home

jayman

BRUC3":2khqdekc said:
If I gave you my Freestlye kit built up, could you make it road legal for me?! :)
Hello mate,when were you looking to have it done?,and can you send us some photos please mate,and then we can take it from there. ;)

Radar

BRUC3":2sflhuzz said:
If I gave you my Freestlye kit built up, could you make it road legal for me?! :)

keep plugging away Bruc it's early days in your build
as suggested maybe you should have bought an SVAd buggy and save your time and headaches ...? not to mention missing a quite good summer currently :)

Danny

Administrator
Jayman! seriously you gonna start a business with a free site like google sites....?

You will struggle mate I promise they dont rank in google very well and tend to get filled with shite from google and also does not look very pro in my opinion... not having a dig just a suggestion

Danny

Phaeton

Staff member
Just another suggestion, get yourself a landline number, people feel more confident calling one. Not that I would try to sell you one to forward to your mobile :)

Alan...

Radar

me thinks MORE HOMEWORK and planning are required. Skillset may be in the building and engineering and such but the Devil is always in the detail ..... ;D

good luck

Radar

Danny

Administrator
lol

anybody else got a service they wanna try and selll Jay?

Danny

PS but all good suggestions

jayman

Not offended at all folks by any comments,just good to see your feedback,and all help and suggestions appreciated on this subject. ;)

collie

Checked out the website...

...There's nothing to look at?  Matbe you should commission Danny to build one for you!  ;D

BRUC3

Sorry I wasnt asking you to actually do it!

Was just asking if thats the sort of service you would offer!

My bad :S