Colour Schemes

biddleboy

well kev have fun its the best way i think painting becaose powder coat is a right c???nt to get off or replace loaded a couple of pictures wat do ou think no engine cover yet a bit annoyed with the bloke still waiting on it but anyway this is it so far   
DSCF0326-1.jpg
DSCF0320-1.jpg
DSCF0319-1.jpg
sorry max still waiting on that cover it would of finished mine off

jason_l

Looks slick mate, Exactly the same colours as mine! For the moment anyway, until i go green with envy ;D

jason_l

Mini Mad Max":x022ilri said:
I've already called dibs on citrus/lime green. hehe ;)
Max

Long way off yet, im thinking of Bright green at the moment but may change my mind. Like the kawasaki green but slightly different.

Also been considering scooby blue, Ford asbo orange or kick it old school with some white  ::)

HolyCount

Mini Mad Max":pi1h24eb said:
Max

That was the colour ( ish) of the old fourstyle we cut up --- that one will be re-coloured black and silver too, but it will also have silver arches, whereas mine will be black

Mini Mad Max

jason_l":11oqh51f said:
Mini Mad Max":11oqh51f said:
Max

Long way off yet, im thinking of Bright green at the moment but may change my mind. Like the kawasaki green but slightly different.

Also been considering scooby blue, Ford asbo orange or kick it old school with some white  ::)
I'm the same, a long way off even having it rolling lol! Me and you have been working on the same brain wave, i thought of all those colours before i decided on a zingy green. If you do go for a green, then my buggy will have a brother lol!
I saw a ford fiesta the other day in the exact colour i want the buggy to be, i felt like going over to take a sample lol.
This colour looks a bit light, but something near to this is what i want.
car_photo_227733_7.jpg

Max :D

jason_l

Was thinking of a green like this...... ;)
mazda2-1-big.jpg

The buggy's could be brothers or we could be Jekyll and Hyde  ;D

jason_l

Mini Mad Max":23js8bjp said:
GASP! THAT'S IT :eek:
Is that your chosen colour?

At the moment mate, if thats the colour you want then get it! I don't mind there beeing two buggy's the same colour, not like you live close to me  ;D

Mine won't be getting resprayed for about another year+ im not going to bother until the car has had all the welding, development etc done as it means spraying, welding, sparying, altering, spraying etc.

Mini Mad Max

I'm still far off sprayin too, so i'm keeping an open mind ;) But it still must be green lol. I will do somethin along the lines of that colour, then when you see it then you might change your mind, or you may even convince yourself that that is the colour for you. I'm going to have the frame black, the GRP panels and the chequer plate ones left bare.

Phaeton

Staff member
Guys,

Starting to move way off topic of registration so have moved this to it's own topic.

Alan...

Lime&Orange

Mine is Lime & Orange (hence the name) and has been for the last few years.

I am using Kwaka Lime for the main body and Honda Orange for air vents.

I did look at Triumph, but it being a Pearl deceided it just wasnt right.

collie

How did I miss this topic?  ::)
I've got a nice purple and blue theme going on (hense the name "Purple Pony") and if I can afford, the GRP panels will be sprayed purple/blue flip! :-\

Asbo

gloss black frame/panels/seats.black harnesses. asbo orange cycle wings and bonnet. luminous yellow wheels. matt black dash/bulkhead panels.