Digital Dash

Danny

Administrator
Hiya

I am looking for a digital dash solution that can display both water and oil temperature :)

Any suggestions would be great :)

Phaeton

Staff member
I thought Acewell did one, if you had a TF wiring loom you could do away with everything & fit a 7" Tablet using OBDC/DOBC/BOCD/OCDB or whatever the standard is via Bluetooth

wagon

how did you get on Danny? Might start thinking about a new dash for mine. I love proper dials though so having a hard time thinking about digi, even though it makes sense!!

danny2

Administrator
Staff member
Ok it's good... but it costs a fortune to get it to do what the acewell does

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

wagon

I just had a look at acewell - they have some really nice IVA / everything you need new designs coming!

1440712243_original_1.jpg

Quite like this little 52mm one!
1339783870_original_1.jpg

wagon

I've decided that i'm going to buy that wee one and use it and a Racetech Dual gauge that I already have to form my instrumentation :)
PT1612B_300.jpg

wagon

I do have one of spida's fuel gauge led sets, not sure if I will go with that or the Acewell one - I never did sort a fuel gauge on my buggy last time.

I think that gives me everything I need:
Revs,
Speed,
Oil Press,
Fuel Level,
Temp,

+ Main beam, Indicators, Oil press, and a hazard warning.

I could actually ditch the racetech and use spida's LEDs and get a temp gauge on the acewell - I'd have everything I need then in one......

sorry can you tell i'm thinking aloud or something....

Danny

Administrator
I don't have a working fuel gauge at the moment either... need to get my fuel tank made up :-/

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Phaeton

Staff member
I have one of Spyida's 4 led gauges it's one of the early ones before Chris put a link to shut off the anti-slosh it's a nightmare to set up tried 3 times & it's still not right. The shape of the tank doesn't help

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk