Edge Sidewinder project Engine with reverse gear

Bonehead777

Hey, I’ve recently got a sidewinder spares and repairs and the engine needs replaceing and I’d like to get something thing with a reverse gear if possible but I’m not sure what quadbike engines that have reverse will fit, anyone know anything?

A

Anonymous

Bonehead777 said:
Hey, I’ve recently got a sidewinder spares and repairs and the engine needs replaceing and I’d like to get something thing with a reverse gear if possible but I’m not sure what quadbike engines that have reverse will fit, anyone know anything?
Look on edge products website. There is a list of engines. Sure there is some quads.
I put a mini 1275 in mine as 20yrs ago couldn't afford bike engine and mini was free.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

simon0116

Bonehead777":3i078at7 said:
Look on edge products website. There is a list of engines. Sure there is some quads.
I put a mini 1275 in mine as 20yrs ago couldn't afford bike engine and mini was free.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk