Engine crane

Phaeton

Staff member
I have one you could borrow, but a bit too far away, if you have a garage & a good beam Netto were doing some 240volt winches for £39.99

Alan...

HolyCount

Phaeton":zctuplgn said:
I have one you could borrow, but a bit too far away, if you have a garage & a good beam Netto were doing some 240volt winches for £39.99

Alan...

Thanks for the offer -- but, yes, it is a bit of a distance ---- and I will be needing it for a while --- as well as the two funbuggies, I am helping with a Tomcat and have decided ( probably unwisely) to get the Domino going again --- at least get it motorised --- whether I bother with making it road legal for IVA is yet to be seen ---- but the Domino is last in the queue !!!!!!

And the garage is one of these precast types, methinks the whole thing would be down around my ears if I tried a winch !!!!!

Phaeton

Staff member
The cheap & cheerful way to do it if you can find any laying round is 5 scaffolding poles & a chain winch.

Alan...

Danny

Administrator
lol I borrowed simons....thanks again...lol

I will buy one when i come back .... actually no I dont want to be taking the engine out again!!

Danny

esdebe

After I bought mine from Ebay (a 1ton version), I found a 2ton version at macro for less, not sure if macro still have them but it is worth looking there before ebay if you have or know somoen else with a macro card.