export to the Netherlands

dutchy

Hi Guys,
I'm considering to by an freestyle finished or nearly finished.
The only thing what concerns me the most is to get it on a dutch plate because i don't know if there are any in the Netherlands already.
The dutch sva is quite simple when it goes for cars that are registered by them but if not, you have a hugh problem.
My question is if any of you perhaps knows someone who has been exporting a freestyle to the Netherlands.
Greetings from across the northsea, Frans

Phaeton

Staff member
Frans,

I believe there already a couple of Freestyles in the Netherlands, but how you would contact them I do not know. I think however they were fully built & registered in the UK first & then taken over. The best solution maybe to come over, buy one & either simply drive it back home then get it tested. There are a couple of nice ones currently for sale. This one is a member & I have seen it the build quality is very good RICHARDG or there was one on ebay last week that may still be for sale EBAY

Alan...

Paul

I agree with Alan. The other option is to talk to some of the larger kit manufacturers who have agents in your country. They might be able to help with importing and finishing/registering one in the Netherlands.
Paul