Fleecebay Rant

Phaeton

Staff member
Why are morons allowed to use Fleecebay? Few months ago I bought a Citroen C2 VTS that had no MOT, it just needed a top mount & as it turned out a strut as well, it was absolutely filthy both inside & out. So I put a new strut, top mount & got it professionally cleaned, it really is a nice little car, one or two marks on the outside, only known issue is it has locking wheel nuts but no key. So I put it on Fleecebay, honest advert warts & all missed out nothing, it sold last night, making about £200 on it which is fine. The supposed buyer wins it at 19:05 at 19:32 I get the following message

"Hello. I won this item but I do not want to purchase it after looking further into vosa for MOT's. You stated a few scratches but there is a big dint and scrape down the side. Sorry about this but you havent descibed it corectly the more ive looked in to this item the more it m
Needs doing to sory"

Why FFS why, it's not rocket science if you don't want it don't bid, is it too difficult to comprehend?

Offered it the 2nd bidder but he says he's now bid on another car which he could of & is fair enough. Fleecebay won't let me open a dispute until Tuesday so I'm stuck with the car & can't advertise it again unless I pay, can't give negative feedback, so he might be doing this 10 times a day for all I know.

Rant Rant Rant, Ah I feel better :D

250buggys

Ive had similar problems that is why I dont sell on there anymore, especially when they take their 10% and paypal take their bit- we just end up making them money. its just not worth the agro.

Danny

Administrator
Yup ebay does not protect the seller at all... had someone buy some parts and left me bad feedback because it took 2 weeks to get there...

I checked the tracking and the courier had repeatedly tried to deliver buy nobody was on. .. idiots

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Phaeton

Staff member
I got the last laugh in the end sold for £50 more via Gumtree

Sent from my SM-T330 using Tapatalk

Radar

isn't Gumtree owned by E Bay ?? I think that's right .....so if so , you may need to reconsider who got the last laugh ???

Radar