Fly Screen/Aero Screen Classification

Mini Mad Max

Just had a worrying thought for IVA. What classifies the difference between a windscreen and the clear plastic fly screens found on quite a few freestyles? I don't want to find out that I need de-misters and windscreen wipers if the screen i make is too big or in the wrong place etc. I can't find the mention of fly-screens rather than windscreens in the IVA manual anywhere :/ Any ideas ???
Thanks,
Max

Radar

yes here's an idea test it without the screen and when it passes the IVA ....modify it later ...saves the aggro of trying to comply or not to whatever the rule is or not why have that headache ?
But as a by the by Max, by the time you finish YOUR buggy it will be so out of date they won't let it on the roads at all .We will all be in jet cars in the sky like the jetsons :) and space travel to mars will be a reality and we will have personal laser guns etc etc ..you get the gist I'm sure lol

Radar

the word for today is "hellish " mine was :)

Mini Mad Max

Good point... But the dash arrangement that i'm planning to make would need the flyscreen to cover up a gap between the dash and the nose cone. IVA hates gaps and sharp edges :( I might just make a filler panel for the time being and add a proper fly screen post test.
Haha... I'm still in the dark ages! I only recently got a proper smart phone. Rocket ships and interplanetary travel is still the stuff of dreams for me :p
Max