Freestyle

Phaeton

Staff member
Yes mate, 10 years old, fancy a bit of a change, unfortunately due to lack of parking/storage I can only have one project at a time so this one has to go.

Phaeton

Staff member
Not 100% sure yet, I want a more track oriented car to be able to do trackdays, but as I can only have 1 car, the buggy wasn't really suitable, quite fancy a GTM K3 with the same 1.8 Kseries.

250buggys

Good luck, would be nice if you got anywhere near that red and silver k series conversion one that sold a few years back for really decent money.

I haven't seen that one do the rounds again, they all usually do at some point.

Phaeton

Staff member
Doubt it very much, at that time A series ones were going for over £3K, but not seen one reach £2K for a while, I suspect that one is sat in a shed unused somewhere, I originally built built & SVA'd it.

Phaeton

Staff member
I didn't, well I wasn't confident I would get it, there was over 3000 views with 180 watchers but I decided that unless I got £2250 I wouldn't let it go, so I pulled the listing. I may relist with a reserve, but I have 3 people who have asked what happened, so going to offer it at that price & see if there are any takers. Part of me doesn't want to sell anyway, as I still think it's great fun, so I may strip & rebuild all/some over winter.

250buggys

Alan, you can do a classified ebay listing and that way you dont pay the 10 percent commission. There are other ways to avoid paying any commission also.

Phaeton

Staff member
Yeah, it's a hard one really in some ways I don't want to let it go, but in others I do, I've offered it to 3 people who contacted me for £2250 if it doesn't go at that it's not for sale. I'll modify it slightly to make it easier for me to get in/out.

Phaeton

Staff member
Danny":jzi7hq6x said:
Keep it Alan...
Looks like I am, nobody wants to pay me what I feel it's worth or at least an amount I can use to get something else, So I think an option is to increase the power by another 20% & get a VVC engine fitted.

Danny

Administrator
Phaeton":13oiba8w said:
Danny":13oiba8w said:
Keep it Alan...
Looks like I am, nobody wants to pay me what I feel it's worth or at least an amount I can use to get something else, So I think an option is to increase the power by another 20% & get a VVC engine fitted.
Nice

I also have a spare chassis you can practice on

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

ChaosMS

Good news your keeping it Alan, swap the engine and keep it, I want to be on at least one Wales run with you when i get mine back together!!