Garage Component Insurance...

collie

I just called Adrian flux to get an idea of insurance for my part built, can't remember the term they used, but I guess it's insurance for my bag'o'bits.
They quoted me £42 and I estimated the parts cost at £3000.
Unfortunatly, they wouldn't insure me because the car is not kept at my home address, I am keeping it at my Grandmothers address, which is only over the road. :-\
Does anybody know of any other companies I could try?

Angel Boy

I've heard of a company call Smith and Western who offer products that although would get you in a whole heap of trouble should you stumble across a theft in progress and use them, they would offer a great deal of satisfaction from knowing you got them   :p   ;D   ;)

Andy

ps get your Grandmother to insure it  ???

Danny

Administrator
lol please click on links ...lol help a starving traveller!!

Anyway I use graham sykes we get a club discount I am 25 years old and I paid £175 for teh year fully comp and I am not even driving it however when mine was not registered I insured it for teh chassis only which was less than £100 I think and i was 19 i think maybe 18!...lol

Good luck also my buggy is stored not at my house however it stored in a garage in a gated property....lol

propbably of no use bet hey ho

Danny

collie

Angel Boy":saiy7v9f said:
I've heard of a company call Smith and Western who offer products that although would get you in a whole heap of trouble should you stumble across a theft in progress and use them, they would offer a great deal of satisfaction from knowing you got them   :p   ;D   ;)

Andy

ps get your Grandmother to insure it   ???
Smith and Western huh...  ::)
Thanks Danny, thanks Andy, was considering AF and getting My Grandmother to insure it.
Though will give Grahan Sykes a call! Thanks

jason_l

I never even thought of getting mine insured while its getting built  :eek: Problem i have is that its all over the place, mainly at TGT at the moment and i believe its covered under their insurance. Or at least i would like to think so!

Jason

Asbo

Angel Boy":1f40z52z said:

Andy

ps get your Grandmother to insure it   ???

GUNS DONT KILL PEOPLE,,,,,,ROBBERS DO. ;D

Asbo

sorry,cudny resist that.

i just got a quote from msm and from adrian flux,both for £109,with recovery at an extra £32...free 30 day euro cover.mines garaged,does (allegedly) under 3kmiles pa. im about 45 years younger than phaeton(im only 40 odds)  ;D ;D

Mini Mad Max

Hmmm good :D I hope i can insure myself on my buggy when completed. :-X
Max,
By the way, it's "Guns don't kill people, Rabbits do" ;D

collie

Mini Mad Max":d3e9l9kg said:
Hmmm good :D I hope i can insure myself on my buggy when completed. :-X
Max,
By the way, it's "Guns don't kill people, Rabbits do" ;D
Rayman?

Mini Mad Max

Don't get me started on Rayman ::)
When Rayman plays golf... That's flippin lethal! He has no arms god dammit! That club could go flying and hit someone. Thne they die so yes Rayman.
Max :D