Gs moon buggy

Gavrobson123

Hi everyone I am new to this site a hope I am posting in the correct place I am after a wiring diagram for a gs moon buggy 260 2009 if anyone can help or point me in the right direction thanks

Gavrobson123

Hi sorry I have just seen this reply it is not getting power to the starter solinoid the loom is powering up but once the key is turned the power just dies
There is a switch at the rear and we think it's some sort of kill switch but we're not sure of how it is wired and we think this is what is causing our issue

Phaeton

Staff member
That does sound like a bad joint, it's okay to power small currents up, but once you ask for starter current it fails. i'd be starting at the battery terminals to make sure they are good, clean & tight.

Gavrobson123

OK thanks for. That I will make sure everything has a good connection and go from there will keop yous updated thanks again

Gavrobson123

Hi just checked battery terminals all right when through all bolted connections and joints everything is all good but still nothing off the key but if I short the terminals on the starter solinoid it starts or should I say tried starter goes and I get spark what could it be? The starter solinoid looks new aswell

Phaeton

Staff member
Sounds like there is a hidden fuse somewhere that's blown, multimeter from the battery up to the ignition is the next step