I’m back😇

WullieAsbo

Hi folks. No new buggy pics to post as l currently dont own one. I run a 1988 mk2 Fiesta 1.6vegD which will soon be getting a brand new,never fitted 1.8 tdci,veg too obv.....and a mk3 golf 1.8d (selling soon) oh,and a wee plastic microcar virgo prestige hse,505cc petrol auto,also getting sold,or possibly bbq’d due to idiots on ebay. Anyhow,nice to be back,popping off to watch the foozball. Catch ye all laterE081B41D-C5A9-406A-9558-DEBD5AA11ECB.jpeg7DB1AE06-56E3-40EA-9B87-1A9AB27C825C.jpeg

WullieAsbo

Yea,its a bit different, in a good way. I spent hours looking at a post about a Jimny. I dont like jap stuff,but that creation is pure amazing. Some great minds on here. And you. As a great believer in the Motability scheme,and seeing they do Range Rover SV’s at a premium,l am a firm founder of the movement to get the genuine cases on the road and mobile. Also the dole scroungers. See my avatar for the real motab deal. This was my first connection to motoring,back in the 70’s. We used to have a neighbour,who was also the caretaker at my primary school. We modified a dumper truck key to fit his one door motab. We used to “steal”....l use the term lightly.....his car and park it in his neighbours drive. They didn’t really get on before,but we escalated it. We made a fortune in pennys and shillings when they had a toe to toe on a weekend. Anyhow. I need one of these in my life. I have a source for a big bike engine and a chain driven rear axle. Just need a chariot to fit it in.