Insurance ???

Steve

Hi All
Yet again the insurance is due and yet again it sems to be going up. I had an email from Adrian Flux the other day stating that they were going to renew my insurance and I did not have to do anything, as they would automatically renew it and take the money from my account. This is dispite me telling them on numerous occassions that I did not want this as an option.
When talking to them and asking why it had gone up again, he just said that is the way it is, and they could do nothing to alter that. I mentioned that I would shop around and he then replied " if you find a better offer, come back and we will see what we can do" . Can they move on a price or not.
Anyway, enough of me moaning.
Who does everyone else insure with and what are the average prices you get?
Adrin flux want £174 this year with 1500 limited mileage.

Phaeton

Staff member
Strange that Steve I just went with Adrian Flux & it was £85.80 for the same policy that I had with Graham Sykes who wanted £124.80 for it.

Alan...

Lilspeed

Mine is with Adrian flux, was costing me 70 quid a year to cover it for fire and theft while I was building, apparently will be circa 140 a year fully comp.

Steve

Long story, but after I found insurance elsewear at over £50 cheaper than Adrian Flux ( who said they could do nothing with the price) they then came back with a cheaper quote. As I hate being ripped off, I am no longer with A.F.