is this a freestyle

250buggys

That's not a freestyle that's an imposter. At least I don't think it shares the same lines as mine. I recon someone with a welder tried to Knock one up.

I recon the engine might be worth £300 if a 1275 or bigger but £3500 no way... What a joker. His pictures are worse than mine..

Danny

Administrator
I have been messaging him... says his neighbour bought it direct from freestyle...

I have told him it is not one in any shape or form

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Phaeton

Staff member
Only way it could be would be if it was a prototype by Driscoll (is that the right name Danny

Danny

Administrator
Phaeton":1c16n995 said:
Only way it could be would be if it was a prototype by Driscoll (is that the right name Danny

I am 99% certain that I would have heard of any prototypes and as far as I am aware there was not any :D

Phaeton

Staff member
Danny":1na4viw8 said:
I am 99% certain that I would have heard of any prototypes and as far as I am aware there was not any :D
Even if it was Pre Freestyle when he was developing it for PCT? just thinking he lived around Grimsby/Cleethorpes area didn't he & this is just over the water in Scarborough.

Danny

Administrator
Phaeton":23ilf61b said:
Danny":23ilf61b said:
Even if it was Pre Freestyle when he was developing it for PCT? just thinking he lived around Grimsby/Cleethorpes area didn't he & this is just over the water in Scarborough.

I dont think so... even if it was pre freestyle its then still not a freestyle