Latest Grand Tour

250buggys

I've watched the first 3 episodes and not that impressed. Too much talking rubbish and hardly any cars.

Not sure I will get to episode 12, can't see how they spent 160 million?

Danny

Administrator
This episode is quite funny... it's better than top gear but not by much... they will settle in I am sure

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Phaeton

Staff member
I watched that episode last night & came on the site to post that, but Oh My God is the program drivel, I almost didn't watch it's that bad, but was glad I did now, we need to go to the waters edge at the opposite side & take a photo of that bridge from the back side

250buggys

I can't work out who is more annoying, Richard hammond or Chris Evans?

I think top gear is better for petrol heads, the grand tour certainly isn't a replacement for TG.

Danny

Administrator
Hahaha :D Yeah We need to get a photo for sure :D

I take it for what it is... its a little too american for me now.. but a car show none the less

250buggys

It's definitely not a car show, there aren't enough cars to call it that. It's more a show for the boys. A bit of a disappointment really as I hoped it would be much better.

Let us know if it improves :-D

Danny

Administrator
Yeah I like the three idiots anyway so will keep watching

250buggys

Just watched ep7 & 8, much more like the old top gear format. Beach buggy Road trip, v funny and well worth watching.

Phaeton

Staff member
Last one I saw was the MX5 episode, it was slightly better than the previous ones, SWMBO is out tomorrow night so may catch up with the others. Don't understand the supposed joke about celebrities getting killed trying to get to the show

ChaosMS

Yeah buggy episodes were very good, latest one with a mgb body on a discovery was also very funny - but they have got to get rid of the american!!

Danny

Administrator
The American is a nob but a lot of it is all the clauses that the BBC have stuck on

ChaosMS

Danny - yeah they said something on the first episode about Amazon insisting the driver was a American, and im sure hes overacting to make himself seem more annoying