Looks like fun

Danny

Administrator
its not been properly registered.... its all over the facebook groups and the guy selling it is a proper bell end :D

wagon_1.0

£20,000 no offers id rather keep it......
A bike powered rage buggy is 40k an ariel nomad is 60k etc etc so its alot cheaper than one of them

aha, i know what i'll be doing with mine :D

Phaeton

Staff member
It comes down to the fact if I had £20K to throw at a toy, there are a lot better options out there, but currently I'm £19.5K short.

ChaosMS

underneath all that "Custom" work is still a cheap Chinese import buggy - i looked at the thread and didnt see where all the super cds tube went, the main frame still looks the same - the bits he made looked good but its the whole attitude (best rose joints money can buy.. more like someone told him they were the best and charged him £400) that makes me go naaahhhh dont think so :)

Danny

Administrator
Phaeton":dn98pgsr said:
It comes down to the fact if I had £20K to throw at a toy, there are a lot better options out there, but currently I'm £19.5K short.

yup certainly could think of better things to spend £20k on :D

Danny

Administrator
ChaosMS":1yz19mpv said:
underneath all that "Custom" work is still a cheap Chinese import buggy - i looked at the thread and didnt see where all the super cds tube went, the main frame still looks the same - the bits he made looked good but its the whole attitude (best rose joints money can buy.. more like someone told him they were the best and charged him £400) that makes me go naaahhhh dont think so :)

he is very annoying on the facebook group

ChaosMS

Good job I never use Arsebook then - when asked at work why I dont use it (and despise it so much) I simply said "I dont need to know who's sleeping with who and what they are having for breakfast!"

Danny

Administrator
ChaosMS":3es8ted7 said:
Good job I never use Arsebook then - when asked at work why I dont use it (and despise it so much) I simply said "I dont need to know who's sleeping with who and what they are having for breakfast!"

unfortunately for me its a good way to keep up with friends I have on the other side of the world... oh and work...

Phaeton

Staff member
He keeps trying to get rid of it, but who's got £12.5K that can run the risk of it being crushed, but suppose it's better than getting £20K crushed, you think with that much money involved he'd spend the £2k to get it IVA'd, but it'd end up on a Q plate