Max's Freestyle buggy Discussion thread.

Mini Mad Max

I like the idea of a discussion thread, thanks jason and baloo.
Make any comments, suggestions or questions here :D
Max

jason_l

Mini Mad Max":15sqk16u said:
Max

SUGGESTION - Less topics more building!!!!!  :D :D :D

collie

jason_l":3hnwzbn0 said:
Mini Mad Max":3hnwzbn0 said:
Max

SUGGESTION - Less topics more building!!!!!  :D :D :D
:D Especially since you're the only one that can probably get some building done at this time of day Max, the rest of us are at work!!  :mad:
Question: Why are you not in the garage building?  :eek:

Mini Mad Max

I was so murrrrghhh! :p
I got enough to do an update done in two and a little bit hours!  :eek:
Good enough for you jason? ;D
Max

jason_l

Mini Mad Max":zslpygui said:
I was so murrrrghhh! :p
I got enough to do an update done in two and a little bit hours!  :eek:
Good enough for you jason? ;D
Max

Does your garage have lights Max? If the answer is yes then get back out there!!!!!!! Get a hammock and a kettle, move to the garage and get the bloody thing done!!!!!  :D :D

Mini Mad Max

I was out there this evening, finishing off painting. But i exhausted myself of things to do whilst the paint dries so MURRRRGHHHH! :p
Max :D

Asbo

sorry to skyjack your post max,but the build pic's im gonny post will consist of a before...and an after.

one of the crashed buggy...and one when i get the newly painted & powdercoated bits fitted. ;D

Mini Mad Max

Lovely!
I love before and afters, especially when it's tea time, a little snack to warm up the taste buds before and a massive pile of afters ;)
Max

jason_l

Progress looks good Max, really been getting on with it after our little talk!!!! Kids of today have no drive  :D

The sooner you get it to a rolling chassis the better mate, will really start coming together then.

You got me worried about this race now, might have to go and give TGT a call. :-*

Mini Mad Max

This'll be a big dissapointment to you all,
I started work in the garage at 2pm as i had to tidy my room in the morning ::)
Then my friend from Scotlandshire came in this :eek: :
DSCF2863.jpg

DSCF2864.jpg

DSCF2865.jpg

We then talked the rest of the afternoon away.
I did enjoy the topic where he explained which cars he test drove which included, lamborghinis, Feraris, Audi's etc, and i said, after all those you still went for the porsche.
I see why, it's really comfortable in there, he says it's practical too, i say up to a point. He says at least he wont go deaf like he did when he test drove an enzo :eek:
Last time he was up i got a ride down the road in it, quite fast ;D
At least i didn't waste my day, I had a great day chatting and he admired the buggy. ;)
Max

Angel Boy

**kneels in front of the Carrera 4S and worships**

Carrera 4S is probably one of the best all round sports cars you can get.  Not silly like a 911 turbo or GT2/3, but more presence then the Carrera or Carrera S and if it rains isn't going to point you in directions on a road that you really ought not to be pointing.  If I had the cash, it would be on my list to try.

Very nice.

Andy

Mini Mad Max

Mmm it's the generation 2 model with fancy gearbox, suspension, and my favourite, magnesium alloys which are £2000 per wheel! :eek:
Max

Danny

Administrator
Max thanks for the cup of tea fella I really enjoyed my day up in scotland!!....lol

Man some bastard stole my Porsche!!!

Danny

Asbo

(wait till i blow max's brains with my astra later)lol

danny....are we allowed to say sweary words here. ::) :eek: lol

(milk n two,maxwell)

collie

Mini Mad Max":3t6v9jd6 said:
Mmm it's the generation 2 model with fancy gearbox, suspension, and my favourite, magnesium alloys which are £2000 per wheel! :eek:
Max
At 2 grand per wheel, you wouldn't want to kerb those!  :D

Angel Boy

wulliecosse":lu3dcd3d said:
danny....are we allowed to say sweary words here. ::) :eek: lol

As he's the boss around here I think the automatic asterixing of the ******* swear words is switched off for him  :D  ;)

Andy

Mini Mad Max

God danny! There are young ears on here! Although the forum doesn't have automated speech for blind people, there are young eyes on here! Thats what i meant! :D
It was nice to meet you today Wullie and jr with his sign language ;D Boat... Crash :D
Max

Danny

Administrator
lol sorry fellas boy do I love Porsche's!!

on my plasterers forum I had to put a sensor on the language it was getting really bad on there!!

I will hold back my language!!

Danny

JAMIE B.

Max, I notice you mentioned when fitting the floor that its watertight, remember to bore some holes to let the water out when it rains !!

Jamie