.merry Christmas

ChaosMS

Merry Christmas Everyone, Hope everyone is having an excellent time unwrapping presents & drinking alcohol first thing in the morning!! - Apart from Max who is in his garage hard at work!!! ;D ::) ;D

Boilerman

Merry Christmas all you buggy builders, keep all those post coming thick and fast over the Christmas period as I’m sure you’ll all be out in your garages and sheds working on your buggies.

wagon_1.0

Bit quiet!

my excuses are its -5 in the garage and I have no money for cool shit :D

Have just sourced a 23litre cylindrical alloy fuel tank, which I'm feeling happy about :)

Mini Mad Max

wagon_1.0":vhm4huel said:
my excuses are its -5 in the garage and I have no money for cool shit :D
Finally made it out there today despite the snow. My excuse is that I unintentionally bought another project that more urgently needs my time because it's supposed to be my daily driver. Also, today is the first time I've been sober in a while ;D

Phaeton

Staff member
Mini Mad Max":2odcqvuv said:
Finally made it out there today despite the snow. My excuse is that I unintentionally bought another project that more urgently needs my time because it's supposed to be my daily driver. Also, today is the first time I've been sober in a while ;D and I'm also a SLACKER
I fixed your post for you Max

Danny

Administrator
I have been busy getting my garage ready to move into.

Last day tomorrow before I paint the floor then it's just the new doors to go on :)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk