Mud gaurds and sva???

jason_l

Evening All,

Still at work but decided to pull the freestyle arch's out from under my work bench and fit indicators and get them ready for paint!

Just had a thought about mud gaurds, will it be ok to fit the rally style sparco mud gaurds for sva???? I think it would be better as it restricts access to parts more surely but don't want to put them on there and find out i shouldn't have bothered,

once again thanks for your comments, prob iank as you seem to be the knowledge guru! :lol:

Jason :p

esdebe

I can't see what parts you wouldbe restrivting with the mud guards, For my SVA I needed something to prevent access from the front, to the brake calipers hence a bumper, but from the back of the front wheel arch there isn't anything that is accessable, and from the rear wheel arches there isn't anything either...

That said the SPARCO style would confirm to SVA requiremetns as it is flexible and has no sharp edges.

If you are looking to restrict access then bumpers front and rear is the way to go.

Simon

Phaeton

Staff member
I'm with Simon on this one, can't see what advantage mudfaps will give you? I would also offer the advice that only fit what yo have got to fit to pass, then modify/add everything once through.

Alan...

Asbo

why not just stick yer plates on an already sva'd buggy.....pass sva..... then go swap the bits back over? or...........is that no allowed? lol. no that i'd aprove of that sorty hing like. :?

welcome tae ecosse,huv a nice day. :lol: