National Kit Car Show Stoneleigh May 2nd & 3rd 2019

Phaeton

Staff member
Date has been released for Stoneleigh because of the VE celebrations the format is slightly different, The show is on Saturday/Sunday instead of Sunday/Monday we can still arrive on the Friday & camp for 2 nights if that is what everyone wants.

Phaeton

Staff member
Seen on another forum that there is an announcement on Fecesbook that it's been cancelled & hopefully to be rescheduled, I can't see it, can somebody who uses FB check it out please.

Phaeton

Staff member
Again on another forum they claim to have been contacted by Stoneleigh Lodge to see if they want to rebook their room for the last weekend in June (26th if I remember rightly) but that is only 2 weeks after Newark, so potentially that will also be cancelled & this Stoneleigh will be the only one.

Phaeton

Staff member
National Kit Car Motor Show, Stoneleigh Postponement COVID-19 UPDATE

Dear Exhibitor,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the delay in getting in touch with you regarding this year’s Stoneleigh Kit Car Show. We have faced challenges in trying to arrange a new date for the show, but I can now confirm that, due to the Coronavirus situation, the show will be postponed to Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th August 2020. Your booking and stand is secured for the new dates in August. Any payments you have made towards the Stoneleigh show will be transferred to these new show dates.

If you are club, we will reserve the same pitch for you for the August dates. Unfortunately we do not have email addresses for every club so inevitably some clubs will receive this information from our website or Facebook page.

We will continue to follow updates regarding the Coronavirus and will announce any changes to other future shows in due course.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Roger Cooling

DIRECTOR

Grosvenor Shows Ltd