New guy

Newguy

Hi

Thought I'd take the chance to say hello, I have been a biker for 10+ years and still enjoy the occasional fair weather ride. I am currently looking to buy a road legal buggy so if you have one for sale or know of anyone that does ( must be road legal) please let me know asap.

I would also be keen to come to any meet ups planned in 2017 and I'm guessing the form would be a great place to keep an eye out for that? (only joined a couple of days ago)

Anyway that's it for now look forward to hearing from you guys soon ....

Cheers

ChaosMS

Hi Newguy, welcome to the forum, you'll find lots of buggy madness (and a little wisdom) on this forum - take a look around and ask questions, I'm not sure if anyone has a road legal buggy for sale at the moment but if you keep an eye on the forum there's usually something popping up for sale

Is it any type of buggy your looking for? or specifically a Freestyle / Funbuggy??

And are you looking for performance on road or is the intention to do a little off roading with it??

Cheers

Rich

Newguy

Hi lads,

Thanks for the welcome, I am just after a freestyle/ funbuggy at this point something I can use on the road and maybe a little off-roading when needed.

It needs to be road legal as I don't have any areas off-road to use near me and I would like to do some travelling about with it. I'll keep an eye out on the forum for anything new coming up but if you get to hear about any for sale please let me know.

Ps - forum has been really useful so far to see all the other members vehicle, Great resource

Danny

Administrator
Well, I am between road bikes at the moment... cant decide on that front... my tiger died after 6k miles so at a bit of a loose end on that but to see me through winter I just bought a honda CRF250 to play in the mud :D

Phaeton

Staff member
Danny":237d37uk said:
my tiger died after 6k miles
Told you it wasn't a real bike, all that sitty up & beggy stylee, it's an old man's bike, they only have racks on the back for the pipe & slippers

Danny

Administrator
Lol :D

I am still looking at possibly an MT10... but dont fancy spending too much money this year :D Would like a year off :D

250buggys

Danny":eilq8ghd said:

I am still looking at possibly an MT10... but dont fancy spending too much money this year :D Would like a year off :D

A year off! A week off at Xmas would be nice :-D

Danny

Administrator
250buggys":2xg2cgk4 said:
Danny":2xg2cgk4 said:

A year off! A week off at Xmas would be nice :-D
Lol :)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Steve

Hi and sorry for the late reply.
I also had a Tiger (nothing but trouble) swopped it for a ZZR. Long gone now since I have the buggy.

Danny

Administrator
I am doing a deal on a BMW at the moment.. 160bhp should make it lively

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk