next problem

ben waine

i hit a small stump and it came off so i was on ice and snow with no breakes the  pipe seems fine but the fitting from the pipe 2 wheel is a little bent but ive got it in to shape with mans tru best m8 the hammer or wuz tht a ladys (not trying been sexist muddy-chick lol) is there a special way of getting it on ?????

Attachments

• break.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 3,662

esdebe

DON'T DRIVE until you get that part replaced, you will need a new hose but you are risking your own safety and that of other if you lose you brakes which you probably will.

Phaeton

Staff member
Ben, Are you actually speaking English? Maybe I'm too old I just don't understand a word you are typing can you refrain from textspeak please, just humour an old man, I maybe able to help you then.

Alan...

esdebe

It's not an age thing OLD man Alan, I don't understand TXT speak either, we have vowels for a reason....  Otherwise we could reduce the lphbt t 21 chrctrs. 

As for your question I don't know (this is different form no) what "linkages" you are talking about, the brake pipe will have the correct metal unions on the end of it when you buy it, try looking online for mini spares / mini brakes (brakes are different to breaks) they are frequently on ebay too.

Simon