Not a bad quote

tiggersmini

Just been doing the rounds.
Graham sykes, no luck as they could not find the freestyle, but found abs. looks like I'll have to phone them.
Adrian Flux, still waiting for an email with the quote.
Footman James, £159.29 Fully comp, both of us insured, but need to phone them to see if I can get it cheaper with some security bits that are on the buggy. Did not think it was too bad as this is the first time insuring the buggy.
Boyd

tiggersmini

Phoned graham sykes today they quoted me £205, no thanks.
Went with adrian flux in the end £162 fully comp, both of us to drive, free legal cover, got extra personal insurance. Even got windscreen and stereo cover, perhaps I might try and claim for a new stereo.
Boyd

Steves2580

Mine was £150 ish, can't just remember, but it was limited to 4K miles, fully com, protected with business use!!

Got some looks when I went out teaching in it ;D

Anyway, I'm guessing that mine will be quite abit more when its insurance time again :(

Steve.

Phaeton

Staff member
My renewal has just come through, £84 for the policy, £6 document fees & £16 legal, won't be paying the legal & if I can won't be paying the document fees, haven't for the last 2 years, so will argue again. It ran out on 1st March but I've put it off as the buggy is not going anywhere before the end of the month. I've just paid VED on the Skyline & the MR2 plus insured the MR2 so the piggy bank is a little low at the moment.

Alan...

Phaeton

Staff member
Not mine, it's the wife's 1998 GTS-T 40th Anniversary model

DSC_0186.jpg

DSC_0187.jpg

DSC_0188.jpg

DSC_0189.jpg

DSC_0190.jpg

DSC_0191.jpg

DSC_0192.jpg

DSC_0193.jpg