Onyx Bobcat

Phaeton

Staff member
Onyx bobcat. 1275 mini powered. Only 60 of these were made. No doors or roof. Very rare car. Brand new minilite alloys. Got all paperwork from build. £6K. POSS PX FOR SOMETHINK INTERESTING. .

Came up on Feacesboook, seems a little optimistic on price, can't say I've every seen one before

Screen Shot 2022-10-20 at 11.34.43.pngScreen Shot 2022-10-20 at 11.34.32.pngScreen Shot 2022-10-20 at 11.34.13.png

250buggys

I think you may have remembered if you had...😀

Not the best looking, for 6K you could have a well sorted MK Indy.

Wrong time of year to be selling, unless it has heated seats.....

Phaeton

Staff member
There used to be a guy called Colin on the site, his handle was "Mines got a bonnet" which was another Onyx, not sure of the model, but that was really nice, a Freestylequse but a lot more square, sent him a text the other day to see if he still has it but got no reply 🥲

250buggys

It's interesting to see all the different variations turn up every now and again. 😀 Roll on next summer.

Phaeton

Staff member
Colin sold it 4 years ago, bloke he sold it to sold it very quickly & it's not been on the road since, made another offer on another Exocet the other day but was turned down, guy wants too much for it, okay it you're intending to keep but too much to buy, finish, test & move on

Danny

Administrator
Colin sold it 4 years ago, bloke he sold it to sold it very quickly & it's not been on the road since, made another offer on another Exocet the other day but was turned down, guy wants too much for it, okay it you're intending to keep but too much to buy, finish, test & move on
was that the one on facebook?

Phaeton

Staff member
No not the green one, he wanted too much for it, not even sure what colour this one is, I think he may have said orange & blue, or red & blue. Only concern is as he's stripped the donor that everything I need is there & I don't have to start to buy silly stuff, like switches & wheel nuts