Petrol Tank Location

Cage1380

Not quite a step ladder!!! But you do need to be careful not to drip petrol onto the exhaust when filling it up.

Glad to say these have now been removed and I am having a tank made at work to fit behind the seats, also fitting a fual gauge.

There is one of the tanks left if anyone is interested, make me an offer (Money that is).

iank

Hi,

Good to have you aboard. What capacity behind the seat tank(s) are you going for? It's on my long list of things to think about.

The rear disk brakes still sound intriguing any better photos than the one on your site?

Cheers

Cage1380

It's got a 20 litre capacity, this will be a prototype and once it is fine tuned I will be able to offer them for sale.

The rear discs are excellent (I'm just about to swap the drop brackets from steel to ally, so there will probably be a set up for grabs if anyone is interested), I'm using Ford rear calipers with a standard mini disc set up.
I don't have anymore photos at the mo, but I will take some more when I swop over the drop brackets and post them in Photobucket.

Cheers for the comments

MattBlack

Guess i'm just lucky to have logged on when you posted the "for Sale" offer... but i'll throw my hat in to buy the old set when you've upgraded.

Having said that, being that Alan found your site, I recon he gets first dabs. (if he hasn't already manufactured his own :D )

Very nice looking Buggy by the way.