Possible Forum Problem

Phaeton

Staff member
Danny,

Was reading a post & hit the quote button which I assumed would copy the existing post & put it between tags & then let me add my own text. When i did this all I got was loading in green across the top of the screen & then nothing else. Using Firefox 3.0.4 & Ubuntu 8.04 if that helps.

Also just had a problem with preview, it said fetching preview but then nothing, or am I just being too impatient?

Alan...

Danny

Administrator
Phaeton":3r6xt2fh said:
Danny,

Was reading a post & hit the quote button which I assumed would copy the existing post & put it between tags & then let me add my own text. When i did this all I got was loading in green across the top of the screen & then nothing else. Using Firefox 3.0.4 & Ubuntu 8.04 if that helps.

Also just had a problem with preview, it said fetching preview but then nothing, or am I just being too impatient?

Alan...

Lets see

Danny

Administrator
Danny":39ejood2 said:
Phaeton":39ejood2 said:
Danny,

Alan...

Lets see

Well I highlighted the bit I wanted to quote then hit quote worked fine
preveiw  button is not working so I will see

Danny