Purple Pony For Sale

collie

It is with a heavy heart that I have decided to call time on my buggy adventures. Circumstances mean I have no time to work on it which is highly depressing.
The buggy has been sat on decking in the garden under a tarp sheet for the last 3 years, that said it's in excellent condition, the engine turns but has never run, new tyres and as you would expect all components have been extensively refurbished.
The buggy sale does not include the seats or the steering wheel seen in the pictures.
It does include the rear bumper, rear mudguards, firewall (now fitted), fire extinguisher tank (seen on the build thread) a box full of engine bits, original build manual CD's and lots of receipts. Oh and most importantly, V5 from the mini donor.
Asking price £400

ALAN, AS ALWAYS PROMISED, YOU HAVE FIRST REFUSAL.

I am based near Poole, just outside Blandford. Collection only please.

Please see pictures of my project below:
P1010144.jpg

P1010145.jpg

P1010146.jpg

P1010147.jpg

P1010148.jpg

Here's a link to my build diary.
http://www.muddybuggies.com/forum/muddybuggies-owners-projects-f37/collie-s-purple-pony-t879.html

The buggy is not currently for sale anywhere else, so if you know someone interested, please let me know. I will be checking in from time to time to answer any questions.

If I can't sell on here then I'm afraid you'll probably find it on binbay. :-\

Cheers,

Alex

Phaeton

Staff member
Sad day indeed Alex unfortunately I will have to pass I just don't have anywhere to finish it off. But it is a Billy Bargain for somebody at that price, probably don't want reminding but you've probably got 6x that in it.

Hope somebody comes along soon & snaps of up at that price even with IVA costs is going to be a cheap buggy

collie

It's available for collection right now Danny, I might throw in a couple of goodies I find in the shed if you're lucky?

Danny

Administrator
hahaha Yeah...lol

Right now need to get this engine in the subframe and make some space.. ohh and finish my home...lol

Danny

Administrator
Well she is tucked away ice and safe in my unit now... won't be a week till I can start getting her ready :)

May need to borrow a driver to fill the club stand up for Stoneleigh :)