Question for Alan (Phaeton) re: wheel arches

hmalan

Alan,

Forgot to ask you where you got the fixings from for your wheel arches.

Was thinking about bonding them on but may use those fixings, if I can get some, instead.

Thanks

Alan T.

Asbo

thanks Alan.....i have a ebay fixation,one of those...'i need it...i dont really...but im buying it anyway' things? anyways...i just bought one of those kits,in super de-luxe 50mm stainless,why? .i dont really know,but i'm sure they will come in handy? thats £7.70 i cud have spent on beer,wasted on an impulsive ebayism. cant wait for my "im a funbuggy owner" t-shirt to arrive tho.....or am i thinkin of the wrong site?"

DANNY....that reminds me......as members of an exclusive/elusive owners club here.....do we get any freebies or wot?....and as a wee helper,theres at least 5 of us are Scottish(as opposed to SCotch,which is a drink.....) and we really like gettin hings fur nuhin?

**guess who goat the nite aff. :lol:

esdebe

I think the freebies would only happen if we had to pay to be members, that way the club would have monies to do things.... I'd say it is probably the next step, but that would mean people needing to get their act together, and form commities etc.....

Simon

iank

I got some of those fairing bolts on recommendation from Alan.
Good experience with the seller.
50mm seems a little long though, but I suppose you can cut them down if required.