R1 Freestyle

wagon_1.0

I have to admit, aligning a mc engine and diff is teh worst most expensive and frustrating car job i have ever done.

Danny

Administrator
I think igt looks ok....

I have to agree... I struggled to align the zetec in the mojo... I think I am about there now :D

Phaeton

Staff member
I have to say that was one of the things I liked about the Freestyle to compact length, when Steve put the K series in Mary & added the extra bit for the tank it didn't float my boat, so when I did Bumble I was determined to keep it as short as possible, apart from the fact it wouldn't have gone in the garage if it was any longer than it is now.

Danny

Administrator
Phaeton":2ucix77r said:
I have to say that was one of the things I liked about the Freestyle to compact length, when Steve put the K series in Mary & added the extra bit for the tank it didn't float my boat, so when I did Bumble I was determined to keep it as short as possible, apart from the fact it wouldn't have gone in the garage if it was any longer than it is now.

yup glad I kept mine short as well :D

wagon_1.0

Agreed.

Certainly a car engine is better "length wise" than a mc engine, though I guess I could have been more creative.

I hope mine isn't all to cock at the end :-\

Danny

Administrator
wagon_1.0":1bqx539c said:
Agreed.

Certainly a car engine is better "length wise" than a mc engine, though I guess I could have been more creative.

it will be fine I am sure... mental but fine

250buggys

wagon_1.0":2wfw41sq said:
Agreed.

Wagon, have you done much on your build lately? looking forward to some more updates soon. I recon you must have sold most of your old freestyle bits now.

wagon_1.0

Not as much as i would have liked. Been a lot of "life" going on at the moment and that has dulled my spare brain power for fun things like building buggies!

Need to get back on the attack!