Rage Get their own racing series in the uk

UKCOMMANDER

udate:

Today on pleading with nora , i have secured 2 x  race series for rages  buggy owners,
their will be 3 different classes to include a youth series.
the dates are to be set for the first events and depending on numbers, registered in september , nora with run a fully fledged race series, for 2012.
the bonus is extreme broadcasting will be following the race on their broadcast channel

please email competitor interest to [email protected]

The very latest & exciting news is that the Nora-Mx Quad Racing club have agreed to incorporate Side by side racing at its next two motocross race meetings, these will be a trial with a view to running a full six round  race series in 2012. the two events will provide a practice session followed by three moto’s & take place in Oxfordshire on September 4th & 25th .

There are only 10 spaces available at each event & booking is available by calling Chris Murphy 07860 668434 or visit www.nora-mx.co.uk

UKCOMMANDER

the race series is for rages only .

but this is the start , the other nut shell is that their will be a mixed class for all other makes and models , based on cc and mods ect.
rage came about out of fluke , i just popped the question and a call came  about 3 hours later with an email .

western beach race is a free for all on buggies so different class , youth , 
even old biddy class , oh sorry smokey and jp  ;D

the 20th is coming on nicely , the number are getting their know so it should be a good weekend .

TRAKONA

Good work Dan , must get my track finished for the SxS , then you can assess it for me , JP.

What a pensioners class too , your too kind !!  ;)

smokey2010

Nice one Dan I might come over to meet up because it's not that far from me just have a watch and a coffee for half hour

smokey2010

mate been so busy with work and things just dont seam to be enough hours in the day but the winters on the way and its time to get muddy!

UKCOMMANDER

hi , long time no here
well it is good news then , i have been working on lots,
enduroland owned by nigel wheatley , are know open to buggys , www.enduroland.co.uk
if the numbers are right then we get this all year round ,
enduroland build the best tracks in the uk, nigel has the best reputation, to giving value for money,

Next Event
15th/16th October 'Action @ Adstone'

Booking now open for the saturday kads and nans event.....
also for the BQBS sprint taster.........(british quad and buggy sprint)

15th/16th October 'Action @ Adstone'
Yes a return to the festival venue as a 'thank you' to all that attended, especially the kids/dads. This time you are getting some of the adult track. We are also adding an Adult novice and new rider day for all those that wanted to ride but felt a little out of their depth and all those other adults that simple couldn’t make the day, now’s your chance to ride most of the festival track and also the ‘all terrain’ Enduro cross x arena (just for fun this time.)

So the event will be, Saturday 15th October:
KADS kids and dads event 10am-3pm with buffet lunch in The Dog Inn bar area. Kids £30 additional same family kids/you riding extra £10 - parents riding with their children £25.
NANS adult novice and new riders. from 11am-3pm with free buffet lunch £50 also trail ride of all the venue including areas not used for the events, max 10 riders.

Buggy sprint enduro. Potential buggy sprint subject to numbers.......open to Polaris, can am, quadzilla, timed trail/test over multi laps......£100 per buggy (includes two pilots).

Sunday 16th October ADULT MAIN EVENT-for quads.trail.enduro.mx and
sidecars- entry will include use of the enduro cross x arena(1pm-4pm)
10.30am-4pm NON MEMBERS £40

Please pre-book for the Saturday events only. Sunday is just arrive and ride no booking. Free camping subject to booking, [email protected]

NEWSFLASH!!
OLYMPUS = CHOONZY = ENDUROLAND

OLYMPUS INDUSTRIAL TESTING NEW CAMERA AT ENDUROLAND ON THE 16TH
OCTOBER.....DONT MISS BEING IN THIS VIDEO! Adam from olympus industrial is tagging along with CHOONZY on the 16th (sunday) and will be bringing the new olympus high speed camera along to shoot some good stuff .

The “Grand Prix Silverstone” has been postponed until 26th/27th November so we can give the kads and adult novices their own dedicated day.

New venue update - Two potential new venues one near oxford with a superb 15 acre wood full of bombholes etc and special test area the other nr Epping forest, watch this space.

smokey2010

Mate you have been busy well done,I'll ring you tomorrow mate get myself booked in nice to get together and have a beer at the end of the day....also mate did you get the number off jim for them Wales events?

jim600

I'm up for enduroland either on the quad or would my buggy be allowed? (Not a canam, polaris/quadzilla?) and is the price still 100 with 1 pilot?

The silverstone enduroland would be ideal for the buggies, I did it last year on the quad and there were a few wide open tarmac stages that would suit the faster buggies.

Once again sorry I couldnt get to the last enduroland, I've still got all the details for the wales event if Dan wants them, OR if you can sort it then I got emails a few weeks ago from around 5 more people still interested in sweetlamb, the numbers are there - just needs someone to set a weekend up.

UKCOMMANDER

guys , direct your questions at nigel , call him or email, jim i know enduroland is open to all types of buggies,
i am goining to morroco in a week on my commander, not back untill the 25th , so i will miss the first one , i know at least 6 buggies already booked in ,
if the first event goes ok , nigel will open all events for buggies. so silverston will also open .

jim in novemeber i would like to do a unoffical get together, of the boys in buggies , have a bit of a laugh, so sweetlamb sound great,
also i know that an other enduro track in the uk is opeing up to buggies

jim600

UKCOMMANDER":3ghz73ez said:
jim in novemeber i would like to do a unoffical get together, of the boys in buggies , have a bit of a laugh, so sweetlamb sound great,
also i know that an other enduro track in the uk is opeing up to buggies

I went and chatted to Jon at sweetlamb and he was cool with setting up the track to suit the buggies for a weekend. Blitzworld were also in if you wanted more numbers. Pm me if you want the details.