recovery pickup discussion

biddleboy

hi guys thought its about time i open one all coments welcome have a look and say wat you think cheers biddleboy

Steves2580

Steve,

That's one smart looking truck!!

Just needs a freestyle on the back, Max will be able to lend you a none runner!  ;D ;D

Steve.

collie

Looks a thoroughly professional Job, I reckon it would look good with, and would probably fit 3 Freestyles on the back!  :)

Mini Mad Max

Steves2580":pqdf85dc said:
Steve,

That's one smart looking truck!!

Just needs a freestyle on the back, Max will be able to lend you a none runner!  ;D ;D

Steve.
HEY DON'T YOU PICK ON ME  :p ! There are others on here that aren't finished and should be labeled a slacker if i am!! :D

On a more serious note, I noticed you tinted the side windows, I saw on Policecameraaction today someone got fined for the front sidewindows of their range rover being tinted as it reduces driver visibilty. Just wanted to warn you that the cops might possibly stop you too?!
Still it looks a sterling job steve! I want to see it in use soon :p
Max

jason_l

This is looking awsome!

The work that has gone into this is just superb and it really shows, keep it up just the bed to add now :D

biddleboy

thanks guys basically i built it to carry my projects wat ever they are as i found it a right head ache wen trying to pick stuff up. steve i like the comment thought it was funny but never mind max you will get there in the end education comes first lol

Mini Mad Max

biddleboy":8pgouxc4 said:
thanks guys basically i built it to carry my projects wat ever they are as i found it a right head ache wen trying to pick stuff up. steve i like the comment thought it was funny but never mind max you will get there in the end education comes first lol
That's what the parent's tell me! I will hopefully try and find the right ballance between building the buggy and learning "important" stuff :D
This will be envied by everyone when finished as it truly the most useful peice of kit on here :D
Max