Should we Stay or Should we Go?

Phaeton

Staff member
eu_con.jpg

250buggys

Contemplating whether getting in the car and driving to the polling station will just be a waste of fuel.

At least all the fuss should die down in a week or so and the reporters can get back to the real news.

ChaosMS

I went a lunch time today - I doubt there will be any change! - Though I heard this morning that Italy wants out of the single currency so if we do go we will be the first of a few me thinks :)

Phaeton

Staff member
Oh bugger was it today damn they kept it so quiet I forgot

Sent from my SM-T330 using Tapatalk

Mini Mad Max

I went for a blast with my dad this evening and the lake road and Kirkstone pass was super quiet for a typical summer evening! I think everyone was in the polling station, and it shows in the stats. I can't believe the turn out has been greater than the general election!

ChaosMS

Yeah it happened and now the remain group have started a petition to have another referendum - I assume they will keep asking until they get what they want, hmmmmmm I'm sure thats not how its supposed to work....

Must admit though I was very surprised that it happened - as Max said massive turnout

Radar

I knew it would be close and I knew there was a strong possibility the out campaign would win ....so now let's just hope the politicians get on with it , make the best of it and fight hard for our country and it's people now that the vote has been made instead of all this in fighting and squabbling and recriminations that I fear will actually damage our country more than the out vote ! ever would have .

just my two cents worth

Radar