Speedos

Phaeton

Staff member
He's trashing the market there, or stopping selling them, he used to claim to be the sole importer for them. I bought 10 off him a couple of years ago when they were 50% of the normal selling price around the price he is now asking. Wish I had waited I bought a 2nd hand one for £70 I would go with a ACE2859 if it were me, it's even got the brake warning light in it.

Alan...

HolyCount

Yeah, the 2859 is top of the list at the mo. Just the others come with the hall effect sensors -- still, no biggy.

Angel Boy

Phew! Panic over, I thought you were talking about a pair of the "why would you wear them" swimming type garments :lol:

I like the square one best, but the round one would appear to be the more sensible choice especially if you are going for an SVA.

Andy

HolyCount

"Angel Boy"":1p2vpr6f said:
Phew! Panic over, I thought you were talking about a pair of the "why would you wear them" swimming type garments :lol:

I like the square one best, but the round one would appear to be the more sensible choice especially if you are going for an SVA.

Andy

LOL -- you would get me squeezing into a pair of those for love nor money!!! Baggies all the way !

Methinks I will go for the round one ---- can always change it later after the SVA.

jason_l

"HolyCount"":saks4n8n said:
Yeah, the 2859 is top of the list at the mo. Just the others come with the hall effect sensors -- still, no biggy.
Just emailed the guy and it sems that the others don't come with the Hall type sensors, it just states that you can use the hall type with them if you purchase them seperately!

I have just bought the ACE 2859 and will be buying the Hall type sensor from acewell :)

Jason :p

HolyCount

Hi Jason

Bought myself the 2859 yesterday --- will get a hall sensor from rallynuts methinks (will check out acewell tho).

His wording on the other sales is a bit dubious it you have to buy the sensor seperately after all --- still ..... no biggy.

jason_l

"HolyCount"":16beic3s said:
Hi Jason

Bought myself the 2859 yesterday --- will get a hall sensor from rallynuts methinks (will check out acewell tho).

His wording on the other sales is a bit dubious it you have to buy the sensor seperately after all --- still ..... no biggy.

was going to get a different one but as it didn't come with the hall sensor then no point. you can get the hall sensor direct from Acewell for £14.99 :)

i emailed him as his wording is pretty bad and couldn't make sense of it, glad i did :roll: