Sponsored sky dive to help fund operation for my niece

robcoles

Hi guys , on 17th January I will be doing a sponsored sky dive to help fund a £40k life changing operation for my niece.
I realise times are hard but was hoping if people could see there way to donate even if just £1 it would all help reach the final target.

This is Jayla’s story. Jayla from Cardiff was born a twin at 27 weeks premature. At the age of 3 the twins were both diagnosed with cerebral palsy.

Jayla has quadriplegia spastic cerebral palsy with means when the muscles are weak and stiff Jayla is able to walk but not very far and falls often. She can not ride a bike or dress herself and if you ask her what she wants she will tell you new legs so she can do what little girls do.

Having the selective dorsal rhizotomy (sdr) operation will reduce the messages from the muscles resulting in better balance of activities of nerve cells in spinal cord, thus reducing spasticity. Without this operation Jayla’s mobility would get progressively worse so by having this operation it will give her a better future and quality of life.

Thanks for taking the time to read jj's story
I've added a link for anyone that could make a small donation
Thanks
Rob

Link:

https://www.justgiving.com/Jaylasfun...share-facebook

robcoles

Thanks Danny
Any help to get jayla the operation is greatly appreciated

Hello
You can help Rob Coles raise money for this great cause by donating directly to their fundraising page - http://www.justgiving.com/Jaylasfundmywishskydive.
JustGiving sends your donation straight to Tree of Hope and automatically reclaims Gift Aid if you are a UK taxpayer, so your donation is worth even more.
Thank you for your support!

Sent from my iPhone

robcoles

I now have a text n.o to donate to if it's easier
It's 70070 type in code :RCSD71 (in capitals)
Followed by amount
Eg: RCSD71 £1
Easy
Thanks guys

Radar

hi rob if I text donate does it go directly to help jayla for her operation ? and not to some third party charity orgasnisation with overheads etc ?? the same question applies for tyhe justgiving page

thanks in advance

Radar

robcoles

Every penny raised goes to fund jaylas operation.
So far 11k has been raised towards the £40k cost of the operation
It's still a long way off but it's getting there thanks to people's generosity and big hearts :)

Radar

thanks for the answer good luck Rob I am donating £25.00 at your just giving page (the skydive )
when you have done it and lived..... send me a pm and I will donate another £25.00

best of luck with the fundraising mate

Radar

robcoles

A big thanks to radar from me & Jayla :))
I will post pics of the skydive (if I survive lol)
And will keep you all updated on how the fundraising goes
And jaylas progress after her opp
Thanks again
Rob

robcoles

I'm now counting down the hours until the jump :)
It's 12 oclock tomorrow. Sponsors have done very well , I've so far raised over £1300 and jaylas fund has now raised over £20,000 in total so we are 1/2 way to funding her operation :)
A big thanks to every1 for helping Jayla get a quality of life she deserves :))

Radar

well done Rob got your PM guess I will be paying you another £25.00 as promised lmao...... glad you are still alive to claim it for Jayla keep up the good work

cheers

Radar

robcoles

Thanks guys :)
Your generosity is greatly appreciated, fingers crossed we'll have raised the target amount by end of 2015.

I've ordered a Video of jump , I will upload it when it arrives :)
Thanks again guys

robcoles

Just a quick update ........ The funds for operation are now raised & it will be going ahead in January 2016.
Thanks for your help in making this possible :))