Sports Cam

Radar

Alan I have heard good reports and bad on go pro (it's to pricey mostly and need for a case to make them waterproof which costs even more money oh and mounting brackets etc which cost even more money !!!! ) also amazon has mixed revies on go pros in terms of the firmware not being as good as the earlier models

Here is an alternative I was considering...

I have read good reports on this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07wZiNELfRQ

its the contour roam 2 much cheaper about half the price of a go pro and good reviews

forget the internet rumours that raom has gone out of business ..that was a while ago and they have been taken over but you will have to do your own research on that.

hope that helps

Radar

Danny

Administrator
I have been toying with a go pro... have a couple of bullet cams I like using but there is not a screen or anything

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Phaeton

Staff member
Seems like the SJ4000 is a good option, but unable to find a UK seller all the ones on Fleecebay claim to be in the UK but are all China based. Although all the stuff I have bought from China have always come without issue.

Alan...

Mini Mad Max

Sony action can range is best value for money in my opinion! Buy one of the older models on fleecebay as they are cheaper but still have the same picture quality. Newer models just received more gimmicky features like wifi connectivity. So I would get the HDR-AS10 or HDR-AS15. They can be set to record at a less wide angle to reduce the annoying fish eye effect too! :D
Max