Stoneleigh is no more....

Danny

Administrator
yup... new date and location....

not sure about this really but we will give it a go in 2023 and if it is shite then that will be that!

Phaeton

Staff member
Agreed, we need to go, but it could well be the final nail, I see it's not just kit cars now, Sports Cars as well, I wonder what classifies as a Sports Car, hopefully not Ford ST's & Golf GTi's not that there's anything wrong with them as a 'normal' car but if I wanted to go somewhere to look at them I'd go to Tesco's or Aldi.

Danny

Administrator
Agreed, we need to go, but it could well be the final nail, I see it's not just kit cars now, Sports Cars as well, I wonder what classifies as a Sports Car, hopefully not Ford ST's & Golf GTi's not that there's anything wrong with them as a 'normal' car but if I wanted to go somewhere to look at them I'd go to Tesco's or Aldi.
yup exactly my thoughts....

I have goodwood on my doorstep so I can see all that there.... I will support it but it may well be just wales trips now...

Phaeton

Staff member
yup exactly my thoughts....

I have goodwood on my doorstep so I can see all that there.... I will support it but it may well be just wales trips now...
They keep sending me emails to try to get me to become a member, but it's just too far away, although I am thinking of doing the Revival next year

Danny

Administrator
They keep sending me emails to try to get me to become a member, but it's just too far away, although I am thinking of doing the Revival next year
Yeah, its good... I have not done the revival yet I want to though

Phaeton

Staff member
Just realised it's worse than that it's £'s not $'s although the way it's going they'll be the same soon anyway.