SVA'd Buggy

Tonka

Looking for a SVA'd buggy.
I don't have space to build one at the mo and still waiting for the K series version for my first build :D
But I got a need to play. :twisted:

So anyone thinking of parting with thier buggy gimme a PM before they put it on flea bay with a few pics and price as I have to try and get down from scotland and time off work.

I missed out on tux's :x due to work.

Cheers

Phaeton

Staff member
What's your budget?, I enjoy building so might consider selling & building another if the price was right.

Alan...

Tonka

Hi Phaeton

the budget at the mo is 2.8k max might be able to stretch it a bit once I get rid of my 4x4

:)

funbuggydave

Doug,
Give me a call, I'm thinking about selling the demonstrator to fund finishing the K series one......Wont be able to keep an A and a K series one :cry:
You've already seen it and I'm sure I can arrange delivery as my parents live across the river :)
Think you might have to sell the 4x4 though :wink:
Dave

Chesney

Hi i think i am goin to have to sell my buggy already due to going to work out in America, i havent had it very long and dont really want to sell it but also dont want to leave it in storage for 6 months! there are some pics of it in the gallery under 'charlies freestyle'

Radar

Hi guys ' just to untroduce myself Pete aka Radar (long story) .
Been a kit car owner on and off for 5 years just selling/sold my Grinnal Scorpion would be interested in buying a buggy from any memeber selling budget is 3 - 4 k. Anyone who could help get in touch !. Unfortunately due to work and kids I have precious little leisure time ,that which I do have I want to have fun with NOT build another kit ! .(been there done that )

thanx guys for reading this hopefully someone will be able to fill this request

Phaeton

Staff member
Pete, Think the deal with Tonka fell through Dave didn't go into too much detail so he may have one for sale. I enjoyed building mine & would like to do another so might be persuaded to part with Mary. Notice your location is Surrey & North East so do you expect to get to Donnington show in a couple of weeks?

Alan...

Radar

thanx for the reply hope "Mary" is the name of your Buggy and not your wife. Not sure I can make Donnington at the moment I am relocating to Newcastle (have been renovating house for months ).
If you are interested in selling E mail me some details and pics etc let me know the spec etc and lets see if we can do a deal ,I can collect within 5-10 days .Happy to send small deposit cheque and pay balance in cash on collection if you want to sell and build another.

Thanx for the quick reply
speak soon Radar :)

Phaeton

Staff member
Pete,

There's lots of images at the link above, also my email, send me an email so I can reply back to you over the spec.

Alan...