Veg Oil

Phaeton

Staff member
When I got back from Newark after my near death experience in the back of a Clio with a mad scotsman in the front :lol: I had waiting a letter from HM Revenue & Customs. It stated that as they now assume I produce less than 2500 litres of Biofuel I will no longer have to make monthly submissions & pay tax on the fuel used. Not that I have used any Biofuel or chip fat or even vegoil but it does now make it financially worthwhile considering.

Alan...

Danny

Administrator
sorry ALAN,

Thanks for the links just trying to see if my corsa 1.5td has an ok oil pump to use.... no luck yet but I am still looking

Danny

esdebe

I'd think you mean diesel pump or fuel pump... Using vegie oil as fuel won't affect the oil pump. But using it as lubricant in the engine would and I woudln't recommend you try that.....

Absenthe

Hi guys long time no threads.

I said this when i first joined the site,

Ask Iank,

www.dieselveg.com

i have had the kit for over 2 years now and they work!

Thats why i m waiting for the K series so i can put my girlfriends Rover 115D

to good use.

Danny

Administrator
my corsa has been running lovely on straight Veg Oil for a few weeks now... stinks but damn its cheap!

Thanks for the link

Danny

Phaeton

Staff member
On straight!

Once the cold morning start to come along you'll need to start adding diesel or you may blow your seals in your pump.

Alan..
p.s.Sort the bloody clock out on your server or the software it's even starting to annoy me now :lol:

Danny

Administrator
I know I will in the winter have to add deisel lol 220miles on £8 at the min happy days

I have tried to sort the clock out tried everything. just this forum software is poo.

Danny

Absenthe

no mixing it will still f**k the pump up! thats why u need a conversion kit, my mate say s is its ok to mix is crap cos its not his diesel pump he has to replace,, read up on the site www.dieselveg.com and it will explain.

i have dropped a pump because my mate says!

cost me £360 for a new pump so i should know!, anyone who says its ok to mix does not do many miles on just mixing and does not really understand how a diesel pump works, and does not get up 5 am in the morning to go to work. when the veg oil viscousity is TOFFEE!!

lock up the pump and,,,, oh guess your not going to work for a week while you fix the car.

read info on site and experience i had ( ££££ ;-( )

I say no more

Danny

Administrator
oh dear, I am not too bothered, my corsa has done 140,000 miles when it dies it will die. I am not using veg oil in the van as this is the work horse.

Danny