Wanted for my buggy build

250buggys

I am after a couple of bits if anyone has these lying around please get in touch.

- An engine cover, the one Waggon has fitted to his buggy pictured here would be perfect. Not sure if these ever came as a standard fit with a freestyle or was bought off the shelf.

P1100303.jpg

- A terratrip so I can use my speedo cable with my acewell digital dash instead of fitting a magnet.

ter_gearbox-probe.jpg

Lilspeed

I questioned Wagon about the engine cover myself. If I remember rightly it was made by the previous owner of the buggy?

Can't seem to find the build discussion thread any more? ???

Danny

Administrator
Lilspeed":5mel3goa said:
I questioned Wagon about the engine cover myself. If I remember rightly it was made by the previous owner of the buggy?

Can't seem to find the build discussion thread any more? ???

Yes I think that is right but sure biddle boy tried selling me the mould for it

Mini Mad Max

Yeah it was biddleboy. I think he owned the buggy project before wagon? He only ever moulded a couple so looks like wagon and I better take care of ours!

Phaeton

Staff member
We know where he lives ;D ;D not sure on the Wales run route but we maybe able to swing around that way at end of July maybe no promises but if we're close assuming he's not moved I'll try to drop in.

250buggys

Phaeton":2d94e9y2 said:
We know where he lives ;D ;D not sure on the Wales run route but we maybe able to swing around that way at end of July maybe no promises but if we're close assuming he's not moved I'll try to drop in.

Sounds good, thanks Alan.